Insert the studs before assembling crampons.
Insert the studs
PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE ASSEMBLING THE CRAMPONS, MAKE SURE THAT THE SOLES OF SHOES AND CRAMPONS ARE DRY AND CLEAN.
1) Bend the tentacles of the front sole
2) Assembly the crampons. Prepare the left and the right crampon by fastening the buttons to the flap as in the pictures
3) Bend the tentacles of the heel
4) Fasten the buttons to the back of the flap
5) Fasten one elastic belt to the front sole and one to the heel, like in pictures. Leave a hole unbuttoned
6) Fasten one elastic belt to the front sole and one to the heel, like in pictures. Leave a hole unbuttoned
PLEASE NOTE: From this point on either you finish assembling the crampons with the shoes put on or you wear the shoes only after the crampons are assembled
7) Put the crampons on the shoes
8) Place the back of the heel like in picture
9) Place the front sole on the point of the shoes (1) then lift the crampon’s front sole up to the sole of the shoes (2)
10) Pull the front sole belt and make it turn around the heel
11) Fasten the first 2 buttons of the front sole. Pull the elastic belt up to the needed tension!
12) Lift the heel (1) and fasten 3 buttons of the elastic belt (2). Pull the elastic belt up to the needed tension!
13) Place the belt on the heel as in picture. Fasten the two buttons
14) Adjust the position of the crampons on the shoe
15) Take a few steps to try the crampons and fit them better. Excess belt can be cut along the line. Leave an extra hole, just in case.
To take off the crampons, unfasten the elastic belt on the inner sides of the crampons.
Don’t completely disassemble the crampons – it will be faster to wear it next time.
ATTENTION! Not for high-level mountaineering.